cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

OdesolveMinerr Mathcad 11 [reaction rate]

jeanGiraud
1-Newbie

OdesolveMinerr Mathcad 11 [reaction rate]

jmG

work sheet updated in "Odesolveminerr mathcad 11" 20100825

8 REPLIES 8
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:jeanGiraud)

Why start a new thread?

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:RichardJ)

Richard Jackson wrote:

Why start a new thread?

I'm loosing track.

Wasn't the original thread in the "Chemical Engineering" sub forum?

Mike

Why start a new thread ? [Richard]
Working stuff goes elsewhere than in the lost worlds [jmG]
At 161 messages, who is going to read again and screen so many work sheets, so long to consult and finally recuperate a work sheet for the tool box.
Wasn't the original thread in the "Chemical Engineering" sub forum ?
Simple: there are 3 conferences in that forum: Other subjects, Puzzles, Usage
The core of the work sheet is Odesolve then Minerr. Whether solvers apply to a branch of Engineering or other ones, visitors come here to make their solvers work. So, solvers in "Usage" work for all.
What does that mean since few days this "Facebook" keeps telling "bad gateway", I'm not embarking for the "MoucMouc islands", just typing . And today, Google Chrome didn't want to open PTC [some sort of message], now this "Facebook" is crashing Google Chrome.
BTW, Richard, Mike: why do you care where I plug my working stuff ? The original thread replied "Answered" since many messages before this working version. Consult the version of your choice.

Jean

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

jean Giraud wrote:

BTW, Richard, Mike: why do you care where I plug my working stuff ? The original thread replied "Answered" since many messages before this working version. Consult the version of your choice.

Jean

Jean,

It is entirely your decision where you plug your working stuff, but I was a little surprised to see you starting a new thread when the original thread replied "Answered", as you where recently posting about keeping the forum clean/tidy.

Mike

MIke Armstrong wrote:

Richard Jackson wrote:

Why start a new thread?

I'm loosing track.

Wasn't the original thread in the "Chemical Engineering" sub forum?

Mike

You see Mike, you lost track in 14 messages. What do you think about treads that lasted >>> 200 and for months with some zombie thread name ? You see my point in plugging the final elegant solution for a larger community in more general and working ways. Especially with that "facebook" that plugs anywhere in the hay pile ! because it does not have the "cumulative" option. How come you got lost ? "NannyCare" declared "Answered" ==> "go to answer". For curiosity, check if your "Circular segment" got answered ?

Jean

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

jean Giraud wrote:

For curiosity, check if your "Circular segment" got answered ?

Jean

Jean,

It can only be "Answered" when the discussion is marked as a question when originally created.

Mike

Richard Jackson wrote:

Why start a new thread?

You can see why I started a new thread. Now, I can plug lot more stuff that would have otherwise been lost and not retrievable. I'm about sure you will do that one day to make sure you can retrieve your own stuff. You said before that this forum was difficult to keep track and you had lost so many. In my own words, if you don't watch that "facebook" like watching the "boob tube" ...

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

It just breaks the topic up, that's all. Now it's in two threads, which to me makes it harder to retrieve the relevant information later, not easier.

Top Tags