cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Opening Mathcad 15 in 14

OpticGuy
1-Newbie

Opening Mathcad 15 in 14

Hi guys, I am trying to find out if I open a worksheet in Mathcad 15, can I use the same worksheet in Mathcad 14? Cause at home I have ver 15 and in Uni its ver 14.

Please advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:OpticGuy)

Optic Guy wrote:

Hi guys, I am trying to find out if I open a worksheet in Mathcad 15, can I use the same worksheet in Mathcad 14? Cause at home I have ver 15 and in Uni its ver 14.

Please advice.

You can open any version of worksheet in M15.

To ensure you can read a worksheet in an earlier version, go to the File menu, select Save As and choose the appropriate version from the 'Save As Type' drop-down (it might be wise to add the version number to the filename in case there are any M15 subtleties that are lost in translation, although I save the majority of my worksheets in M11 format without encountering many problems).

Stuart

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You can open in MC 14 files created/edited in Mathcad 14.

Thanks a lot Valery!

StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:OpticGuy)

Optic Guy wrote:

Please advice.

You can open any version of worksheet in M15.

To ensure you can read a worksheet in an earlier version, go to the File menu, select Save As and choose the appropriate version from the 'Save As Type' drop-down (it might be wise to add the version number to the filename in case there are any M15 subtleties that are lost in translation, although I save the majority of my worksheets in M11 format without encountering many problems).

Stuart

Thanks StuartBruff.!!

Top Tags