cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

PRINT TO PDF - NOT PRINTIING SHEET ON THE RIGHT

ppal
17-Peridot

PRINT TO PDF - NOT PRINTIING SHEET ON THE RIGHT

My print to PDF does not fully print Pages on the right side. Chops off most of the right-hand side of the sheet.

This is what the PDF looks like.

Eg:

muser_0-1632950189291.png

The visible part when I try to print is: This is what the Prime 7screen looks like.

muser_1-1632950278516.png

Any particular settings I have to enable?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
StuartBruff
23-Emerald II
(To:ppal)

@ppal wrote:

My print to PDF does not fully print Pages on the right side. Chops off most of the right-hand side of the sheet.

This is what the PDF looks like.

Eg:

<images>.....

The visible part when I try to print is: This is what the Prime 7screen looks like.

Any particular settings I have to enable?

Thanks

As far as I'm aware, in Prime, you can only print the "left-hand side" of your worksheet.   

PTC changed the way that a Mathcad worksheet is perceived by going from a "whiteboard" model to a "sheet of paper" model.   In Mathcad ⩽15, Mathcad paginated all parts of the worksheet that contained regions.   Mathcad Prime only effectively paginates the LHS.   The right-hand part of the worksheet, the Draft Area, isn't part of the printable document.

An option I've used is to change the paper size and/or orientation, together with judicious use of font sizes to squeeze text into the LHS.

Stuart

Top Tags