cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Prime 2 - math region font

spaco
3-Visitor

Prime 2 - math region font

How can I change math region font?

Where are the options to change fonts for variable, unit, constant, function, system, keyword?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mzeftel
1-Newbie
(To:spaco)

Virgil,

You can change font style (bold, italic, and underline) and color for labeled math elements such as variables, units, functions, etc under the Formatting tab, Label Styles at the far right.

For Mathcad Prime 2.0 you cannot change the font or point size of math. We are developing those features to Mathcad Prime 3.0.

Mona

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mzeftel
1-Newbie
(To:spaco)

Virgil,

You can change font style (bold, italic, and underline) and color for labeled math elements such as variables, units, functions, etc under the Formatting tab, Label Styles at the far right.

For Mathcad Prime 2.0 you cannot change the font or point size of math. We are developing those features to Mathcad Prime 3.0.

Mona

Mona Zeftel wrote:

Virgil,

We are developing those features to Mathcad Prime 3.0.

Mona

"Good things come in small packages!"

or

"Enough is enough!"

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:mzeftel)

Mona Zeftel wrote:

...For Mathcad Prime 2.0 you cannot change the font or point size of math. We are developing those features to Mathcad Prime 3.0...

But why this has not been implemented for version 2.0? This is not such a big problem.

Mona Zeftel wrote:

Mona

Honestly, I feel like my maintenance fee over the last couple of years has been money down the drain. Issues like this (and conversion problems, no second y-axis in graphs, etc., etc.) make Prime 1/2 virtually unusable to me. My fear when PTC bought out Mathsoft was that issues such as integration with PTC's other products would trump any concerns about delivering a top math product to Mathcad-only users. From my perspective, that certainly seems to be the case to date. When exactly can we expect Prime to exceed Mathcad 15 in all respects?

Top Tags