cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Problem in solving equations for Segway in MathCAD!!!

anshulpro
1-Newbie

Problem in solving equations for Segway in MathCAD!!!

Hi!

Just few days back i thought it would be good idea to take some help of the MathCAD software for solving or "watching mathematics" used in my project.

But now it seems a little bit pain...:(

I am a beginner to MathCAD...never used because my professor say that "these softwares" makes u lazy to solve on your own...but i still find it better since you cannot play with the maths on a notebook much...

Problems:

1->I want to see the variation of torque(T) as the angle theta1 and theta2 changes within their range.

2->From above calculutaion i want to know what is the maximum torue that is need...so i can decide which motor i should buy and other calculations that will proceed after that.

3->A plot would be nice..but since the variables are many...i just am unable to plot on a simple graph..:(

*file attached

2 REPLIES 2
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:anshulpro)

Unfortunately I do not have Prime on my work machine - do you have the worksheet in M15 format?

Mike

Sir,

I don;t know how to convert into that format...i have atteched the file in.xps format...:)

Top Tags