cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

RIP Collaboratory

Philip.Oakley
1-Newbie

RIP Collaboratory

Well it looks like the Collaboratory has died http://collab.mathsoft.com/~Mathcad2000. Not even a redirect notice.

It was good while it lasted.

Philip

7 REPLIES 7

Well, now only the page www.mathsoft.com has redirect on page Mathcad on site PTC - http://www.ptc.com/products/mathcad/ .

They [PTC] should still have that specific landing page on the site because it is hard coded into the old versions of MathCAD as the link to the User Forums.

Does it class as a bug ?

First the resource center was gutted. Now 5 years worth of worksheets controbuted by Mathcad users has been erased. Over the past few years we have lost access to a huge amount of useful material

The server hosting the Collaboratory was down. It's back up again. However, it will only be available until sometime in September. We plan to archive it, so we can search for files, but it will not be available otherwise, since the Community has replaced it.

Please search for and move, or ask me to move any older worksheets that you need to the Community.

Also the online Mathcad Resource Center will be reposted in the next couple of weeks. We're working on it now.

Mona

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:mzeftel)

We plan to archive it, so we can search for files

Will we be able to search, or only someone at PTC?

Please search for and move, or ask me to move any older worksheets that you need to the Community.

I won't know until I look at an old thread, and say "I want to look at those files".

draagekreik
5-Regular Member
(To:mzeftel)

Well, I would like to find my old posts to the collaboratory, and responses to them. 

I guess they are gone forever.  😞

Top Tags