cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Single user licensing problem

MariaNenova
1-Newbie

Single user licensing problem

Hi, After running the licenze setup wizard I am getting a Congratulations message but when trying to start Mathcad I am getting an error message: Invalid license file sintax. FlexNet Licensing error: -2,413 I ran the license process several times and I also reinstalled Mathcad but no help. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:MariaNenova)

Which version of Mathcad, which OS? Richard

Mathcad 14.0 OS is Windows 7
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:MariaNenova)

I don't know about Windows 7, but 14.0 will not run under Vista. You should download 14.0 M011 from the PTC site. You should do this anyway, since it fixes many bugs, but I don't know if it's compatible with Windows 7. Richard

Thanks Richard. M14 runs under Windows 7 fine so far. For everybody who has this FlexNet syntax error: Call 781-370-5205 (License Managment). Have handy: - your product key number - your HDD volume number. To get this number go to DOS prompt, type vol and hit enter. It will return a number in this format NNNN-NNNN. For some reason instead dash you have to read them column. After 30 min they will email you a dat file (better a zipped one). Unzip it into any folder and restart the licensing manager (start Mathcad). Select a specific location instead Internet and browse to your folder. Good luck. Unzip
Top Tags