cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

The malicious bug hits again !

jeanGiraud
1-Newbie

The malicious bug hits again !

I had a tread dedicated to the "malicious bug". The thread has been zapped by unknown, if not by myself then by PTC. This thread explained for the XXXX times the "malicious bug" c/w the diagram, it does upset PTC : fine ! Since my flaming report and the removal of same report, the bug is still there and worse ... I had no problem opening and working on the Newton [today] because it had transited. The LL "RowEchelon Example_Handwork.mcd" has been saved 11 but didn't transit, therefore does not open . I was specifically recomforted to the effect that PTC is working hard to make sure that 14, 15 would be made available saved as lower versions, but today it does not at this very moment. So, I was told a lie ... my proof has been destroyed, but the bug not removed.

jmG

32 REPLIES 32
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:RichardJ)

Jean's imagination.

On that note, it seems Jean's profile has been disable........

You don't think they got him do you?

Mike

First, it would be extremly bad practice for one piece of software to replace parts of another peice of software during installtion, even if they are from the same company.

Bad practice, yes, but people do the wrong thing all the time, don't they? Never say never...

TTFN

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:IRstuff)

but people do the wrong thing all the time, don't they?

Yes, that's true. And when it happens it can really SUC.

Top Tags