cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

XMCD, MCD Converter

AC_10558601
3-Visitor

XMCD, MCD Converter

Hello!

Can someone help me with a XMCD file. I needed to be converted into a mcd file and I don't have that option in Mathcad. 

@ValeryOchkov 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@AC_10558601 wrote:

It's for Prime 8. when I installed it, it didn.t have the option of converter, don't know why

Maybe you had overlooked that option when you installed Prime

Werner_E_1-1682455122388.png

Attached is the file in P6 format. You should be able to open it in Prime 8

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@AC_10558601 wrote:

Hello!

Can someone help me with a XMCD file. I needed to be converted into a mcd file and I don't have that option in Mathcad. 

@ValeryOchkov 

I hope you really meant mcd and not mcdx!

Here is the file saved as a Mathcad 11 mcd file.

In case you had a mcdx file for Prime in mind, you would have to state which version of Prime you'd like to use the file in.

Furthermore starting with Prime 7 you can convert the file yourself (into Prime mcdx format) as the converter is part of the installation. You have to check it during installation as by default it does not get installed. You can rerun the installation to add it if you missed that the first time.

It's for Prime 8. when I installed it, it didn.t have the option of converter, don't know why

@AC_10558601 wrote:

Maybe you had overlooked that option when you installed Prime

Werner_E_1-1682455122388.png

Attached is the file in P6 format. You should be able to open it in Prime 8

I'll try again. Thank you so much for the file and solution!

Top Tags