cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

installation of Mathcad 15 on Windows 10 computer

amahajan-2
1-Newbie

installation of Mathcad 15 on Windows 10 computer

Hi,

I am trying to install Mathcad 15 on windows 10 computer and it gives me same error every time. The error message is attached here. I tried using different computers and downloading software image couple of times to make sure, there is nothing wrong with the image. Please advice on how to install Mathcad 15 on windows 10 computer.

Thanks,

Anirudha.

3 REPLIES 3
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:amahajan-2)

Which release of Mathcad 15 are you trying to install?

As far as I know, the latest release(s) of Mathcad require MSXML 4.0 SP2 as a prerequisite. It seems like you are trying to install MSXML 3.

Download the latest Mathcad 15 release (presently it's M045) or at least a newer release than what you (may) have from the PTC website and try to install that.

Success!
Luc

If you look at the screenshot, you can see that is a M010 service release.

Download and try to install the latest service release M045 of Mathcad 15 from here: Thank You for Your Interest in PTC Mathcad 15 | PTC

Also you can use a silent type of installation by running "Mathcad15WixInstaller.msi" file from "mathcad" folder in Mathcad 15 distribution package (zip archive): Re: Installing MathCAD 15 on Windows 8?

Note that Mathcad 15 has no official support for Windows 10.

Top Tags