cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

"Find" doesn't work and I don't know why

4-Participant

"Find" doesn't work and I don't know why

Dear people,

I've learned a lot from other people's faults from this forum in the past, but now I can't fix my problem on my own so I'm asking a question myself this time.

Its about the Find function, which has worked for me before, but not in this instance. Now I think it has something to do with the complexity of the equation I'm trying to solve but I'm not sure.

Maybe somebody can have a look at my file and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Its about the A.var value which I cannot solve.

Cheers,

4 REPLIES 4
-MFra-
21-Topaz II
(To:361748)

answer to 361748.jpg

Unfortunately it seems to me that the problem has no solution other than the trivial one. See chart: (x=A.var):

answer 2 to 361748.jpg

Hi,
years ago, I published a similar work in the community, but I see that your work is more detailed. See Attachment.

4-Participant
(To:-MFra-)

Wow thanks for the quick and helpfull response! Also for the attachment, didn't expect that. Its usefull.

Cheers,

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:361748)

Je verheft Phi.v(A.var) tot de macht w.2. Dat mag alleen als die Phi.v dimensieloos is.

Kennelijk is s/m^3 niet de juiste verevening.

Het helpt soms om de expressie even buiten de Given/Find te trekken en te evalueren om te zien of alles 'werkt'.

Succes!
Luc

4-Participant
(To:LucMeekes)

Hoi Luc,

Ja dat klopt. Het zat hem in de verevening (meters). Dankje voor de tip!

Groeten,

Top Tags