cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

.xmcd to .mcdx conversion

LE_10094025
4-Participant

.xmcd to .mcdx conversion

As per this thread - same issues

Hi everybody,

sorry for joining this post so late but I have the same issue as others here. I just started using MathCad and I am a bit overwhelmed. I have a XMCD file but my version of MathCad Prime 7 will only open MCDX files (I can't click on the converter). Would it be possible for someone to help me out and convert the file. It would really help me out. Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Please find it in attachment.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Please find it in attachment.

LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:VladimirN)

@LE_10094025 :I see that you are defining a number of physics and mathematical constants at the top of your sheet. You should know that Prime knows the value of quite some of these out of the box.

(e.g. if you type at the very top of your worksheet:

c=

you will see that it produces the value for the speed of light in vacuum. And look carefull at the c now: it's become green indicating that it's a 'constant'.)

Also know that those constants are defined with many digits, but they are not all 'up to standard'. The units of the SI have been redefined in terms of physics constants, which means that e.g. the Plank and Boltzmann constant are now defined values, and units are derived from them. See here for more info.

Success!

Luc

Top Tags