cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Assembly Execution in CWC

RG_10417299
5-Regular Member

Assembly Execution in CWC

I have completed everything till Scheduling, but when I went in Execution I couldn't find anything?
My stations are enabled and JobOrders are created.

I also got an Error stating-->Production Status for "Scheduled" cannot be resolved

RG_10417299_0-1690985329375.pngRG_10417299_1-1690985414277.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SebB
12-Amethyst
(To:RG_10417299)

Hey @RG_10417299 

please make sure you have the correct production statuses created in the database, including one for Scheduled and Canceled.

Ensure that you setup the mapping for the production status and the CWC status on the PTC.FSU.CWC.GlobalConfiguration.GlobalConfiguration_TG Thing in the ProductionEventMapping configuration table.

Also your work station needs to have a property linked to Production Event and one to Wast Event.

Seb
Principal Solution Experience Architect
PTC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SebB
12-Amethyst
(To:RG_10417299)

Hey @RG_10417299 

please make sure you have the correct production statuses created in the database, including one for Scheduled and Canceled.

Ensure that you setup the mapping for the production status and the CWC status on the PTC.FSU.CWC.GlobalConfiguration.GlobalConfiguration_TG Thing in the ProductionEventMapping configuration table.

Also your work station needs to have a property linked to Production Event and one to Wast Event.

Seb
Principal Solution Experience Architect
PTC
Top Tags