cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

how to change default value of drilling dia?

SE_10539318
6-Contributor

how to change default value of drilling dia?

Hi All,

I have change threaded hole dia standarts. Can I change?

I have looked under sd_customize folder full path is "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo Elements\Direct Modeling 20.5.1.0\personality\sd_customize\MachiningAdvisor" but I did not see all parameters.

4 REPLIES 4

Hi,

have look in 

"C:\Users\your path\AppData\Roaming\PTC\Creo Elements Direct Modeling 20.5\20.5\MachiningAdvisor\"

for

"ma_customize"

Have a nice day 😉

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

Thank for reply. There is no "ma_customize" file in "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\PTC\Creo Elements Direct Modeling 20.5\20.5\MachiningAdvisor", There is only  ma_data.lsp file, contents of below

;; Automatically written on 09-Jan-2023 09:41:32
;; Module CADCAM_LINK
(in-package :mei)
(persistent-data-revision "20.5")
(persistent-data-module "CADCAM_LINK")

;; ----------- end of file -----------

Just CADCAM_LINK module actived. 

Copy the file from C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo Elements\Direct Modeling 20.1\personality\sd_customize.

It reads the customization from the user directory last, editing this file will in the users directory will work.  Having said that, if you have modeling running, you will need to restart it to see the changes.  Do not edit the file in the program files directory.

Tom

Creo Element\Direct Modeling 20.6.0.0.0

You can also find a lot of information + examples in the Help.
Just search for Machining.

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
Top Tags