cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Why am I not able to post an idea?

JiffiPop
11-Garnet

Why am I not able to post an idea?

JiffiPop_0-1705506266276.png

The page is greyed out for me, I want to post a suggestion to add a config option to automatically insert a break in drawing dimension witness lines.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:JiffiPop)

Hi @JiffiPop 

I've adjusted your permissions, and you should be able to post an idea now. 

When you create a support account, basic accounts get different permissions on the community than customer accounts. There is not much difference but posting ideas is one. Unfortunately, when you upgrade that account, the change is not automatically reflected on the community, and we have to make the change manually. This is something we are working on changing so in the future that change will be automated.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Not sure. I see your are logged in. Was it recent or awhile ago? Try logging out and logging back in?

Dale_Rosema_0-1705507167224.png

AndrewK
Community Manager

Hi @JiffiPop 

I've adjusted your permissions, and you should be able to post an idea now. 

When you create a support account, basic accounts get different permissions on the community than customer accounts. There is not much difference but posting ideas is one. Unfortunately, when you upgrade that account, the change is not automatically reflected on the community, and we have to make the change manually. This is something we are working on changing so in the future that change will be automated.

Awesome, thank you.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
Top Tags