cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo 8 student version license expires - how to update it?

Jbrittes
3-Visitor

Creo 8 student version license expires - how to update it?

Hello.

I use creo 8 student version and my license expires tomorrow.

I tried to do It but when I fill the user name and password the message is: cliente nao verificado.(customer not verified)

How can I update It?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Jbrittes, you should have received a PTC account verification email to the inbox you used to register your PTC account. Clicking the verification link (or going to https://support.ptc.com/appserver/common/account/ssl/verify_basic.jsp and entering your email address + code from your verification email) should get you past this error.

Best regards, 

Peter.

Good evening, Peter.
I received an email from support with a new .DAT file and this resolved the issue. Should I still perform this procedure you suggested?

Thank you for your attention.
Brittes

Translated by the Community Moderation using Google Translate
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boa noite, Peter.
Eu recebi um email do suporte com um novo arquivo .DAT e isso resolveu o problema. Ainda devo realizar este procedimento que você sugeriu?

Obrigado pela atenção.
Brittes

Hi, Brittes, thanks for confirming and I'm happy to hear you've resolved the license issue. In answer to your last question, yes, it's always a good idea to validate your account. This step increases security and is needed to access to other Digital services from PTC.

Best regards, Peter. 

=================================

Olá, Brittes, obrigado por confirmar e fico feliz em saber que você resolveu o problema de licença. Respondendo à sua última pergunta, sim, é sempre uma boa ideia validar a sua conta. Esta etapa aumenta a segurança e é necessária para o acesso a outros serviços Digitais da PTC. Atenciosamente, Peter.

Top Tags