cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Fatal Error in Creo when working with decals

SimonHooker
8-Gravel

Fatal Error in Creo when working with decals

Upgraded to a new laptop and now have an issue then working with Decals during rendering. The decal will appear on the part, but the laptop then crashes and traceback log created which is attached. wondered if it is a graphics car issue?  Laptop has an onboard intel card but also an nvida cuda card. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

Please specify which version of the program you are using.

Creo 8.4 which I have reinstalled. But also Creo 9. Does the same. 

Hi,

please add following option into config.pro temporarily and test Creo.

graphics  win32_gdi

This option is used to recognize whether the problem is related to graphic card drivers.

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin. 
when I added the line to the bottom of config.pro it caused Creo to crash as soon as I opened rendering. To the point the the trace back notification disappeared immediately. 

@SimonHooker wrote:

Hi Martin. 
when I added the line to the bottom of config.pro it caused Creo to crash as soon as I opened rendering. To the point the the trace back notification disappeared immediately. 

Hi,

I do not understand what kind of rendering do you mean. Please record video of Creo session and upload it.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags