cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Generative Design - How do I restore old study results and previous design criteria?

AF_9224026
4-Participant

Generative Design - How do I restore old study results and previous design criteria?

I need to see some old study settings, but have since re-ran optimisation in Generative design. I need design goal details for the one shown in grey, but the system does not seem to show any optimisation history. Can anyone please advise?

AF_9224026_0-1689415924204.png

2 REPLIES 2
ProFeature
13-Aquamarine
(To:AF_9224026)

Edit definition of the design-criteria will show you the settings you need.

AF_9224026
4-Participant
(To:AF_9224026)

So unfortunately, I no longer have access to Creo. My issue was that I re-ran a generative design study after obtaining a model that I wish to retrieve data about (namely number of faces, edges etc and model data). I basically need to know if it is possible to retrieve prior design generations after running another generative design study over an existing model. If someone with access is able to verify this within a week or so of this message being posted, this would be really helpful to me.

Top Tags