cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Sports Deororant bottle tutoral

SteveJohnson
1-Newbie

Sports Deororant bottle tutoral

I am attempting to do the above tutorial but I noticed it is for the "School Advance Edition". I have the "Student Edition" v3.0. I have noticed there are some distinct differences. Is there a different tutorial for the "Student Edition"? I am down to the bottle's construction and I do not see any way do do it as the tutorial says. Any suggestions? Steve Johnson
1 REPLY 1

Hi Steve, We have an assortment of modules available for the Schools Edition. I would be happy to talk with you about them. Did you access the current module from the Teacher's Portal? IF so, the other modules are there as well. You can also check out the following site - http://www.scalextric4schools.us. This is a slot car - Design, Build and Race program. Please send me an email with your contact info...So I can contact you to discuss. My email address is -. Regards, MArk
Top Tags