cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

FEM in ANSYS and /or Nastran trough Pro/mechanica

MvudiOlivier
1-Newbie

FEM in ANSYS and /or Nastran trough Pro/mechanica

Good day all! I would like to know the easiest way to do the post processing (or solving a model) in Nastran and/or ANSYS using the FEM option of Pro/mechanica.I have got ANSYS 10.0 and Pro/mechanica wildifire 4.0 ,but i am still struggling to solve my model in ANSYS with my mesh created in Pro/mechanica FEM mode.Is there anybody with some ideas about ,or tutorial.The same for Nastran,please. Thanks in advance. Regards, Olivier Mvudi
3 REPLIES 3

PTC can not answer me on this???!!! Olivier Mvudi

"Mvudi Nsimba Olivier" wrote:

Good day all! I would like to know the easiest way to do the post processing (or solving a model) in Nastran and/or ANSYS using the FEM option of Pro/mechanica.I have got ANSYS 10.0 and Pro/mechanica wildifire 4.0 ,but i am still struggling to solve my model in ANSYS with my mesh created in Pro/mechanica FEM mode.Is there anybody with some ideas about ,or tutorial.The same for Nastran,please. Thanks in advance. Regards, Olivier Mvudi

Hi Riley! I'll try your advice and will let you know about any progress.Thanks for your support. Regards, Olivier Mvudi
Top Tags