cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Cannot log a case or click "Get Assistance"

GM_10949122
1-Newbie

Cannot log a case or click "Get Assistance"

Hello

I am entitled to log cases in eSupport settings, but run into an 'Access Denied - Insufficient Privileges" error when I try to get assistance anywhere or log cases. 

Thanks,

Garrett

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @GM_10949122

The missing step was to verify your account. In case for some reason the Account Verification email did not reach you we've gone in and set your account to verified. You should be all set.

Best regards, 

Peter. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @GM_10949122

The missing step was to verify your account. In case for some reason the Account Verification email did not reach you we've gone in and set your account to verified. You should be all set.

Best regards, 

Peter. 

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the solution. It looks like I did receive the verification email, but it was not obvious by the email that any action was required, which is why I missed it in the first place. Second, the Access Denied error did state I was missing verification, however the Account Summary link did not work because the page did not work and it took a long time to load, so there may be a bug somewhere there. 

Thanks,

Garrett

* Account Summary page could not be found and took a long time to load

Top Tags