cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

I no longer receive support emails

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I

I no longer receive support emails

I no longer receive support emails.

The last one is from last Thursday.

In addition, Performance Advisor data has also not been updated since yesterday morning (CEST).

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Marco
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Marco_Tosin Is the tool back to normal now? Please do let us know if there are addtional findings that need attention and fixing. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Marco_Tosin)

I do. Last Tech Support email was April 11.

@Marco_Tosin @BenLoosli 

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are currently looking into it and will get back to you as soon as any progress is being made.

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I
(To:Jenny)

@Jenny 

On Friday the 19th I received the support emails again, however, I don't think the items are all that I should have received.

The daily average of articles in previous weeks is 50-60, with peaks over 100, whereas on Friday only 20 arrived.

Marco

@Marco_Tosin Is the tool back to normal now? Please do let us know if there are addtional findings that need attention and fixing. 

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I
(To:Jenny)

@Jenny 

as I wrote in the previous comment, both Friday and today I got the email from support, although I don't think in the first one there was the whole queue of articles changed during the failure to send.

I'll leave it to @BenLoosli to confirm if the problem seems resolved for him as well.

Marco
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Marco_Tosin)

It looks like everything is back to normal, received emails on Friday and this morning.

Thanks.

Top Tags