cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Apple Macbook Pro grafic problem with creo 2.0

ptc-5369725
1-Newbie

Apple Macbook Pro grafic problem with creo 2.0

Hello guys!!

I am using the student version on my Macbook pro with retina display 15.4"  2.4ghz on "Parralles" a virtual machine.
My problem are the assemblys! Every part gets hundrets of lines and if i click on any part the virtual maschine breaks down (see the picture). I have all settings on the virtual machine on the max and it still don't works.

Maybe somebody of you can help me?!?!

I hope somebody of you can help me soon, because i need the programm on school.

Best would be if PTC brings out a version for Apple!!!

sorry for my english lol

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hey Matthias - First, welcome to PTC Community! If you're looking for help with the Student Edition of PTC Creo Parametric 2.0 you our best bet is to fill out the PTC Academic Support Form. There’s also some self-help topics in the Academic Support Community.

Thx Ryan!

I already did that but the support didn't awnsered me jet and at the Community i found nothing helpfuel! 🙂

Top Tags