cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo 1.0 Parametric Hardware Requirements

ptc-4108908
1-Newbie

Creo 1.0 Parametric Hardware Requirements

Hi,

Could anyone give the recommended hardware requirements for Creo Parametric 1.0 for desktop and laptops suitable for running large assemblies(with 1000+ or more componets)?

CPU Processor Speed

RAM

HDD Size

Video Card Total Memory

I already downloaded the system requirements from PTC but there is no mention for this unlike WF5 system requirements.

Also, will there be no problem for using SSD on laptops?

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hello!

I have attached to the message, "Hardware Notes - Creo 1.0 Parametric, Direct and Simulate" I hope it will be useful.

VladimirN.,

I was hoping for a more detailed hardware specs for Creo like 3GHz processor speed, 12GB RAM, 4GB vcard memory, etc. But I guess the note on 64bit recommended OS for Creo would be suggesting to get a high end machine when using Creo.

Thanks!

Top Tags