cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo 2.0, loses server configuration

dgrobe
6-Contributor

Creo 2.0, loses server configuration

everytime i close Creo 2.0, the next day, i have to go in and set my server again.  doesnt matter what i have done.  i have saved settings, and everything.

I have completly uninstalled, and reinstalled the software, with no luck.  Ticket has been issued, but no response yet.

We are upgrading from Wildfire, to Creo, we still have wildfire on the machines, and everything seems to work for everyone else except me. 

the only think i noticed different from other co-workers Creo is, my co-workers have an extra offline server on their machines, that i cant get on to mine.  they can not activate that offline server, because it doesnt find it.  that server name is called ProINTRALINK

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Daniel,

I have no experience with the combination Creo 2.0 & ProINTRALINK.

I can share the knowledge related to the combination Creo 2.0 & Windchill PDMLink. In this case Creo Platform software component must be installed to remember server information.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
MikeLockwood
22-Sapphire I
(To:dgrobe)

config.pro option dm_remember_server.

dgrobe
6-Contributor
(To:MikeLockwood)

i checked with my coworker, and that matches..

only thing i think could be an issue, is, my computer had a Demo version of Creo on it, before we went to the full version, that no one else had installed.

dgrobe
6-Contributor
(To:dgrobe)

well, we completly wiped out the computer of anything creo, and reinstalled.  seems to be working now.  think there was reminents from the demo version on here.  thanks for yalls help.

Top Tags