cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo Essentials Lite

mmello
10-Marble

Creo Essentials Lite

I need a description of what Creo Essentials Lite contains. Could you please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Martin...

I've already opened a ticket and let's hope they get back to me and send this folder... Here in Brazil we have some small companies that, due to the cost of investment, are giving preference to Creo Lite...
Thanks for your help!!!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:mmello)

Hi Wladimir, what's up?

Thank you very much for the information. I'm from a reseller here in Brazil, and I also tried to open a support ticket to find this information and to no avail. All the packages show various licenses, except for Creo Lite. I'm writing here in the Community to see if anyone can help me because I couldn't get through PTC either!!!!!
I was wondering if you had a folder that I could show my client about Creo Lite?
Thanks for your help!

Hi,

this package contains following modules:

FEATURE
DETAIL
INTERFACE
PLOT
INTERFACE for STEP
SHEETMETAL-DESIGN
Interface CADDS 5 Win
Creo Freestyle Design
Creo Unite
Mold Analysis Lite

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin, what's up?

Thank you very much for your reply. As I have to send some material to my client, do you have this material written by PTC? I'm from a resseler in Brazil and if you can help me, I'd really appreciate it!!!

@mmello wrote:

Hi Martin, what's up?

Thank you very much for your reply. As I have to send some material to my client, do you have this material written by PTC? I'm from a resseler in Brazil and if you can help me, I'd really appreciate it!!!

Hi,

Creo Essentials Lite package is only allowed to be sold in certain states. You have to contact PTC directly and ask if this is possible in Brazil.

Martin Hanák

Hello..

Yes... in Brazil it is allowed, but I looked for some information at PTC and I didn't find it, and we have customers who would like to read this information directly from PTC. (Question of credibility). I opened a ticket at PTC and couldn't get any information so I tried to resort to the Community. If you find any material about Creo Lite, please let me know.
Thanks again.

Hi,

maybe you can try https://www.ptc.com/en/contact-us page to ask PTC to send you Creo Essentials Lite official data sheet.

Martin Hanák

Thanks Martin...

I've already opened a ticket and let's hope they get back to me and send this folder... Here in Brazil we have some small companies that, due to the cost of investment, are giving preference to Creo Lite...
Thanks for your help!!!

Top Tags