cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Creo-Teamcenter integration PDF atttach query

ED_10888871
3-Visitor

Creo-Teamcenter integration PDF atttach query

We're using Creo 4.0 which is integrated with TC 11.3. When wer're saving pdf from Creo to TC , PDF gets attached as Colored file. But we want it as monochrome. How to change that?

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

pleas ask your Creo-Teamcenter integration support team. They must know how to configure PDF export.

Martin Hanák
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ED_10888871)

When you are "saving pdf from Creo to TC" are you using file - save-as - export or are you printing to a pdf?

If you are doing a file -saveas-export, there is a setting during the export you can select monochrome.

If print to pdf, there is an option also to set to monochrome.

It really depends on your specific method. If you are using some sort of custom output method (API or ??), you will likely need to consult with your integration team as Martin suggested. 

No, when saving pdf from creo to tc thru integration.there is an checkbox for Save as pdf, If we select that option PDF will get attached under the item. But it is not in monochrome. Actually i'm the cad consultant here but i don't know that much about the behaviour of TC integrated Creo.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ED_10888871)

I'm just guessing that they are using the save-as pdf in an API or some other automation. 

There are settings for exporting PDFs that control color but that would need to be called from within the automation or you would have to know what the automation is doing to know where to make the settings.

You will need to discuss with the integration people!

Actually just by doing some changes in pentable file, I was able to generate monochrome pdf under the item when saving from integrated creo to TC.

Top Tags