cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Digital Rights Management

ErikZabokrtsky
8-Gravel

Digital Rights Management

Is anyone aware of what Digital Rights Management is being replaced with in Creo 3.0? This is what I get from the Creo 3 help center.

"Digital Rights Management<http://help.ptc.com/creo_hc/creo30_pma_hc/usascii/pma/whats_new_pma/whats_new_pma-rds.02.008.html>
PTC Creo Digital Rights Management is discontinued and not available in PTC Creo 3.0. Digital Rights Management is supported in PTC Creo 2.0 and earlier."

We currently are on Creo 2, and don't have DRM setup but we were looking at setting it up but also moving to Creo 3... I'm just looking for options. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

I hope that you haev asked your VAR, too. Please let use know what information did you received.

MH

Martin Hanák

I sent an email to them at the time I opened this discussion and have yet to hear back from them. I'll be sure to update this if they have any answers.

Hi!

have you got any news on this topic?

br Bernhard

It looks like DRM from PTC is not coming back. Is anyone working with a thrid party DRM solution and happy with it? 

bmüller
13-Aquamarine
(To:ScottMorris)

Are there any third party tools which work with Windchill 11.0 + Creo 4.0 and newer?

The only two I have looked at are Vera and NextLabs. Hope to know more in the coming weeks.

Top Tags