cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

EFX_LIBRARY_PATH

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

EFX_LIBRARY_PATH

I added this line to my config.pro for Creo 9.0.5.0:

EFX_LIBRARY_PATH X:\OR\Engineering\Systems\PTC_Settings\afx\

It gives an error message when I look at my active configuration that it is an invalid setting.

I did copy the <loadpoint> Common Files/afx folder to  X:\OR\Engineering\Systems\PTC_Settings

I got the information from a 2018 thread, so I wonder if the settings have changed since then?

2 REPLIES 2

@BenLoosli wrote:

I added this line to my config.pro for Creo 9.0.5.0:

EFX_LIBRARY_PATH X:\OR\Engineering\Systems\PTC_Settings\afx\

It gives an error message when I look at my active configuration that it is an invalid setting.

I did copy the <loadpoint> Common Files/afx folder to  X:\OR\Engineering\Systems\PTC_Settings

I got the information from a 2018 thread, so I wonder if the settings have changed since then?

Hi,

it seems to me that EFX_LIBRARY_PATH option is not valid one anymore.

I hope @SamuelBrantner can help you.

Martin Hanák

Hi @BenLoosli ,

that was never a config.pro option actually.

Please check this video that will give you the correct workflow to customize AFX:

https://youtu.be/-iLYU-YT8e4?si=-BJWN_g08V9BVOhL&t=430

I hope this helps

Samuel Brantner
B&W Software GmbH
In our B&W Webinar Week 2020 there were various presentations, which we would like to provide here, too. In "What's new in AFX?" you will be introduced to the latest features of Advanced Framework Extension. For more information about the software, please use our contact form on the website: ...
Top Tags