cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Issues with saving and retrieving Scenes

DeanLong
10-Marble

Issues with saving and retrieving Scenes

Creo/Elements 5 M090:

I am curious to knowif anyone is experiencing the same behavior as I am with regard to saving Scenes, Lights and Rooms. I go to all the trouble of setting upa scene, lights and a room, spend the time tweaking everything just right and I save my scene. I thought I was safe. But upon opening the model again later in a new session, I open my saved scene and it is not what I saved. In fact, it looks like all the default settings again.

I have done it three times to eliminate Operator Error and Old Brain Syndrome.

Am I the only one?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I should have tried a fourth time as it has been proven to be Operator Error and Old Brain Syndrome simultaneously.

The "Save" optiondoes not do what one would think it would. Rooms, Lights and Effects must be Exported and in turn Imported to get back all the hard work.

Carry On....

Top Tags