cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Licence Issue

ptc-1873470
1-Newbie

Licence Issue

I've just encountered a problem when installing Creo 2 on a machine in te building. I've installed it onto many others using the same method, we also have a licence server setup which takes care of the licencing of Creo 2. However after installing the software this time i'm getting a licencing error saying it's not valid for that version. Does anyone know if the Installer looks on the internet for updated files for the software and could this be what is causing the licence issue?

Thanks

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've managed to fix the issue now. Thanks for your replies, it seems that our pro engineer licence server was interfearing with licencing.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Chris,

What is there in error message?

Please add a image of error.

Christopher,

Creo 2.0 installer uses license file located on license server, only. Creo 2.0 license file has to containt INCREMENT block containing 33.0 value.

Example:

INCREMENT PROE_FoundationAdv ptc_d 33.0 permanent ....

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

I've managed to fix the issue now. Thanks for your replies, it seems that our pro engineer licence server was interfearing with licencing.

Top Tags