cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

License Status

wfalco
15-Moonstone

License Status

Hi,

I have a very simple question.

How do I see the status of licenses on my network at work? I tried ptcstatus.bat and don't really see what I am looking for. I would like to see all the creo parametric licenses in particular and if used or borrowed.

Thanks,

WayneF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:wfalco)

My bad. I just looked again at ptcstatus and I do see the licences. They are called "Proe_DesignEss". Not sure what that means, but makes sense. We have 46 licenses available and 4 used. Sorry.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:BenLoosli)

Hi Ben,

The address does not go anywhere.

Wayne

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

I was afraid of that 😞

This a view of what I get with that command:

BenLoosli_0-1709044432263.png

When I press on Concurrent, it lists all of the modules and then I can see who has a license in use.

What information is missing from the ptcstatus.bat report?

wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:BenLoosli)

My bad. I just looked again at ptcstatus and I do see the licenses. They are called "Proe_DesignEss". Not sure what that means, but makes sense. We have 46 licenses available and 4 used.

Thanks Ben!

DesignEss stands for Design Essentials.

Here you can read the feature inside every license.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS165221

Marco
wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:Marco_Tosin)

Thanks Marco,

I have closed this post. But I will look at what you sent me for a more detailed look.

I just looked again at ptcstatus and I do see the licences. They are called "Proe_DesignEss". Not sure what that means, but makes sense. We have 46 licenses available and 4 used.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Marco_Tosin)

That list is a bit out-of-date.

The new license names are:

Design Essentials

Design Advanced

Design Advanced Professional

Not sure if there are others, those are the 3 we have.

wfalco
15-Moonstone

My bad. I just looked again at ptcstatus and I do see the licences. They are called "Proe_DesignEss". Not sure what that means, but makes sense. We have 46 licenses available and 4 used. Sorry.

Top Tags