cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

ModelChecl Spelling

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

ModelChecl Spelling

Has anyone else noticed that sometimes ModelCheck will flag a word as misspelled even though it is in the user_words dictionary file? I even cut and pasted the word from the ModelCheck results flagging it as an error into the user_words file and the next run it gets flagged again as misspelled. The word is CONTAINMENT.

We are running Creo 9.0.5.0.

5 REPLIES 5
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:BenLoosli)

Did you restart Creo? I am pretty sure user words get loaded in upon start and don't get reloaded until you restart.

Without in the user words:

Capture.PNG

In the user words (after a restart):

Capture1.PNG

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Chris3)

I just opened a new session of Creo and ran ModelCheck Interactive.  It fails to pass the spelling of CONTAINMENT.

BenLoosli_0-1707158438353.png

Portion of user_words file:

CONFAST
CONFORMAL
CONTAINERIZING
CONTAINMENT
CONVENIENT
CONTAMINATION
CONVOLUTE

I am in the process of doing an upgrade to 9.0.7.0, so maybe it is just something in 9.0.5.0.

I also tried 10.0.0.0 and it fails to recognize CONTAINMENT as spelled correctly.

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:BenLoosli)

I tested 9.0.7

I did try this same word in Creo 7090 and it worked fine. Thought this word was flagged at first, after adding to user_words, and rerunning MC interactive, it was not flagged. Restart of Creo is not required after adding words to user_words.

Update: I tried the same in Creo 10.0.1.0, and the word was correctly spelled and was not flagged by MC interactive.

manjunathrv_0-1707325281725.png

Top Tags