cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Nested repeat region BOM table QTY incorrect

TN_9941147
2-Guest

Nested repeat region BOM table QTY incorrect

Dear All,

Currently i am struggling to get the qty value in my Bill of material table correct. due to the use of nested repeat regions. 

When a sub assembly is used multiple times i can not get the qty of the parts used in that assembly to represent the total amount of used parts.(see picture

I have tried to resolve the issue by using relations. but i can not refer to a value from one repeat region to an other. 

Douse anyone recognize the issue at hand and have ideas on how to resolve it?

I am working with Creo 7.0.11.0.

Tomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:TN_9941147)

It is functioning the way it should.

Your 3124004-ASUB1 subassembly, used 2 times, has 3 components in it, each used 1 time. It is displayed properly in your Bill of Material table. 

If you are trying to get the 3 sub-components to show a quantity of 2 in that table, then you would be ordering double the number that you actually need.

The summary table shows the total numbers needed for the top assembly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:TN_9941147)

It is functioning the way it should.

Your 3124004-ASUB1 subassembly, used 2 times, has 3 components in it, each used 1 time. It is displayed properly in your Bill of Material table. 

If you are trying to get the 3 sub-components to show a quantity of 2 in that table, then you would be ordering double the number that you actually need.

The summary table shows the total numbers needed for the top assembly.

Top Tags