cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

No I am not experience.

PK_8775792
2-Guest

No I am not experience.

I am using Creo Simulate Release 9.0 and Datecode9.0.0.0

Creo simulation live license is available but Don't work the Creo 9.0. please support me,

Here are the errors that I faced
no

6 REPLIES 6

Please show a screenshot of your error.

Please find the Error snapshot in Jpeg file.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:PK_8775792)

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS302825

From that link:

• Make sure supported graphics card and latest driver is installed
    • CSL requires a CUDA-enabled NVIDIA graphics card in addition to utilizing a certified hardware platform
    • Refer to Hardware Requirements for Creo Simulation Live for more detailed information
    • Refer to the Platform Support page to identify certified/supported hardware for Creo that also includes an NVIDIA CUDA-enabled graphics card
    • For convenience, an example list of supported CUDA-enabled NVIDIA Quadro cards gathered from various certified/supported machine configurations on the Platform Support page for Creo Parametric 5.0 are mentioned in this article CS298764
    • If you are running a certified platform with an NVIDIA CUDA-enabled graphics card and still receive this message, update to the latest graphics driver from NVIDIA
    • Creo Simulation Live requires CUDA version 9.1or later till Creo 4.0 M120, Creo 5.0.6.0, Creo 6.0.4.0 and Creo 7.0.0.0.
    • Starting from Creo 4.0 M130, Creo 6.0.5.0 and Creo 7.0.1.0, CUDA version supported by graphics card driver should be 10.1 or later. (As solver for Creo Simulation Live has been updated to the latest ANSYS Solver i.e. 2020R1)
    • Follow below-mentioned steps to know what CUDA version does installed graphics card driver supports to:

Hi PTC Team,

Creo simulation live license is available and running the Creo 7.0,8.0 but Don't run only in Creo 9.0.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:PK_8775792)

This is NOT PTC Support. You've posted in the PTC Community. You may have accidentally chosen the option to post in the community instead of creating a support ticket.

Hi,

go to https://www.ptc.com/en/creo-hardware-check , download PTCHardwareCheck-3.exe and run it.

My guess: Creo 9.0 requirements differ from Creo 7.0 requirements.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags