cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Pro/E WF 4 Assembly Problem

dpm5049
1-Newbie

Pro/E WF 4 Assembly Problem

I have been using Pro/E WF 3 and 4 for several years at my university and recently purchased WF 4 student edition. It is working fairly well, except that I am having an issue when trying to mate components in an assembly. When I go to the placement tab, after adding a component, I can pick a part of the component, but when I try to pick a part of the assembly, I get a crazy graphics error. I tried to attach a picture but it keeps giving me some ftp error. Basically, what happens is it looks like a partial blue wire-frame of my parts, except there are several copies of them and they are various sizes and in various angles and I can't really pick on anything. I would really appreciate any help on this issue. I have tried some of the different graphics options in config.pro, but haven't had any luck. I am running it on a dell latitude d820 laptop with a basic integrated intel graphics card.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I know this is not the answer you are looking for, but I had the same problem with a student edition of 4.0 last spring and could never get it resolved.
Top Tags