cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

ProductView support - I have never used ProductView in the past. I have people asking me if we can support ProductView, is this something that can be loaded at each machine or do you need a server to source all the Windchill Objects so that it can be vie

cying
10-Marble

ProductView support - I have never used ProductView in the past. I have people asking me if we can support ProductView, is this something that can be loaded at each machine or do you need a server to source all the Windchill Objects so that it can be vie

Trying to understand how ProductView is being supported.  Many years ago, I believe you need a separate server and source the objects in Windchill/PDMLinks so that users can view the ProE objects without using the actual proE license.

Can ProductView be loaded at the client's machine and be able to open up a ProE object directly from Windchill?

1 REPLY 1
huggre
1-Newbie
(To:cying)

Hi, you dont need a Windchill system to use CreoView.

The CreoView application is installed localy and you can open files from any source.

Top Tags