cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Stable date code in Creo 2.0 parametric

pshivayogi
1-Newbie

Stable date code in Creo 2.0 parametric

HI,

I want to update the date code in Creo parametric 2.0, currently I am using M030 & I was told M050 is a stable date code,

But currently M110 is available for download, Can anyone suggest what is stable date code to download?

PS: My client is using M090.

Regards,

Pradeep

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

i would prefer M100 over M090 and M110.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

i would prefer M100 over M090 and M110.

But, Will it be a problem to open a model saved in M100 in M090? Will it give any issues?

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:rohit_rajan)

Same, M100.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:pshivayogi)

All build date codes of Creo 2 (or any version) are file compatable. You can open any file saved in any build of Creo2 in any build, upwrds or dwonwards.

Top Tags