cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

View scale denominator on current drawing

cjohansson-2
1-Newbie

View scale denominator on current drawing

I have changed the view scale denominator in the config.pro file to 60.

I have some drawings created before I changed this.

In the bottom left corner it says a value that is ok but in the drawing sheet the value has the old format.

Does someone know how to solve this?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Claes,

1. view_scale_denominator is detail option, not config.pro option. It is included in detail option file (.dtl extension)
  2. config.pro can contain drawing_setup_file option which points to detail option file
  3. when user creates a new drawing Creo copies the content of detail option file into the drawing
  4. to change view_scale_denominator setting in existing drawing, you have modify the value of this detail option inside the drawing (or load modified detail option file into the drawing)

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Yes, you are right. I changed it in the detail option file.

I tried to change the settings for existing drawing this way:

Prepare, Drawing properties->Detail options

It says that view_scale_denominator value is 60.

When I double click my only view and select scale the value is:

Default to sheet (1:3)

But my sheet still says 3:20!

Claes,

OK, view_scale_denominator is set properly. Now you have to modify scale value. What value do you want to see on your drawing ? Upload a picture, if the problem persists after modification.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

I modified scale value to different values.(1:1, 1:2 1:3)

But whatever i set it to, the drawing sheet still says it is 3:20!

It seems like the sheet have lost its link or something.

Is there any way to reload it or?

Claes,

did you double-clicked the value 3:20 inside the window and did you modify it ?

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

No, I haven´t changed it manually (as far as I can remember).

Nothing happens if I try to doubleclick it.

Claes,

can you upload some picture ?

click Use advanced editor link (top right corner of Reply window) to be able to Browse and attach the file containing the picture.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags