cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Where are the "Help Center" files for download at the PTC.com???

ShandRonnie
5-Regular Member

Where are the "Help Center" files for download at the PTC.com???

I want to install locally in our network the "Help Center" files that are required prior to installing the Learning Connector.

I know that I can access them remotely, but I want to have them locally to increase access time.

Cannot find the download at the PTC website. Any clues? This is for Wildfire 5.0, M130.

Thanks,

Ronnie Shand

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:ShandRonnie)

Looking at my physical disk (for M210), they appear to be bundled with the regular installation as an option. I imagine you would need to download the full installer (for either 32 or 64 bit).

Tom U.

[cid:image001.png@01CFAB47.8BE9B250]
mlocascio
4-Participant

This might require a call to PTC.

TomU
23-Emerald IV

I don't think so. The download should be the same as the disk.

The help files and the learning connector are two different animals. The help center files you download from the same location you download the software.

[cid:image002.jpg@01CFAA73.169D6B10]

The learning connector, in addition to free content, links you to PTC U/Precision LMS. That requires a license from PTC. That license only covers internet access to the content.

If you need to download it to install on a secure network, without internet access. That would require a significant additional fee from PTC.

David Haigh
TomU
23-Emerald IV

The help files are not a separate download for Creo Elements/Pro 5 (Wildfire 5). They are simply an optional component inside the normal install.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CFAB4D.FB33EF30]
Top Tags