cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

While starting Creo getting warning Requesting PRO_ESP1

Nayan_dhabarde
5-Regular Member

While starting Creo getting warning Requesting PRO_ESP1

While starting Creo, I am getting following error message (License request failed for feature )  and creo close automatically. How can I check my license is expired or not ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Nayan_dhabarde wrote:

Hi Martin

Thank you for the reply. I am attaching ptcstatus snapshot. Please find the attachment and please let me know how I can get information like my License is expire or not ?

Hi,

complete license information is included in license file.

The fastest way to solve your problem is to ask the person who installed your Creo license for help.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Nayan_dhabarde wrote:

While starting Creo, I am getting following error message (License request failed for feature )  and creo close automatically. How can I check my license is expired or not ? 

Hi,

license information is included in parametric.psf file (default name) located in Parametric\bin subdirectory. I can check the contents of the file if you upload it.

You picture tells you that pts-pc-99 is specified as license server in parametric.psf file. You have to check whether FLEXnet is running of this computer. you can launch ptcstatus.bat to see license list.

Martin Hanák
Nayan_dhabarde
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi Martin

Thank you for the reply. I am attaching ptcstatus snapshot. Please find the attachment and please let me know how I can get information like my License is expire or not ?

@Nayan_dhabarde wrote:

Hi Martin

Hi,

complete license information is included in license file.

The fastest way to solve your problem is to ask the person who installed your Creo license for help.

Martin Hanák
Nayan_dhabarde
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

Thank you Martin

Top Tags