cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Redro
7-Bedrock

baloon

hello

i want to change baloon style? it is posible ? be a parameter name in config .pro?

the point is too bigger how i scale or minimize

be in creo a scalling factor for this point?

1.jpg

tks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcox-2
1-Newbie
(To:Redro)

There are a couple of variables in File→Prepare→Drawing Properties→Detail Options that should help you.

Under "These options control leaders", draw_dot_diameter will let you change the size of the filled dot.

Under "These options control tables, repeat regions and BOM balloons", def_bom_balloons_edge_att_sym lets you change the dot to another shape if you want.

Under "Miscellaneous options", max_balloon_radius and min_balloon_radius allow you to change the size of the balloon.

I hope this helps,
David

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dcox-2
1-Newbie
(To:Redro)

There are a couple of variables in File→Prepare→Drawing Properties→Detail Options that should help you.

Under "These options control leaders", draw_dot_diameter will let you change the size of the filled dot.

Under "These options control tables, repeat regions and BOM balloons", def_bom_balloons_edge_att_sym lets you change the dot to another shape if you want.

Under "Miscellaneous options", max_balloon_radius and min_balloon_radius allow you to change the size of the balloon.

I hope this helps,
David

Top Tags