cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

error report 0x06000003?

sbaaddi
1-Newbie

error report 0x06000003?

error report 0x06000003?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Said,

Can you please elaborate on this issue?

1. Which program are you using?
  2. What steps are you doing when you receive this error?
  3. Can you upload an image of the error window?

Thanks,

Amit

Hi Amit

For me it's Creo Parametric 2.0 M200. On Windows 10.

First open after install.

The message reads "Creo Parametric is shutting down beause it could not run the Quality Agent, which is required in this edition. If you call Technical Support about this problem, report error 0x06000003"

Interestingly I first installed Creo 2.0 in October 2015 (Build M120 I think) and it worked fine for about a week. After a week it crashed upon opening Parametric in such a way as there was no error message (or there was a dialog box briefly but it disappeared too quickly and the program never loaded). This was just as unexplained as the fact that the new one doesn't work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Craig

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:cclark-2)

Do you have a trial or educational version of the software?  Those require the quality agent to be installed and operational.

See similar discussion here: Creo 2.0 30 Day Trial - Quality Agent Error

Top Tags