cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

kaspersky deleted Creo files-Can't open it anymore!

sbornberg
2-Guest

kaspersky deleted Creo files-Can't open it anymore!

I have a problem with PTC Creo Parametric (Creo 2.0). While I was using Creo this morning, it suddenly broke down and a Kaspersky error message arrived me saying "Deleting files in progress" or something similar. After this message pop up another Kaspersky-message advised me to update my database. Before and after updating the database I tried to open Creo again, but up to now I haven't been able to do so.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:sbornberg)

You will probably just have to get Creo installed again.

Hi Stephan,

I'm not familiar with Kaspersky error, but I would agree with Steve Galayda‌.  Uninstall and re-install Creo Parametric 2.0.  If that doesn't help, see if installing on a different machine helps; the problem machine may need to be re-imaged.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags