cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

license "error" during set-up

jwillems-3
1-Newbie

license "error" during set-up

Hello

I already searched for people with the same problem in this community. I could not find a solution to my problem.

After downloading Creo 2.0 student and after starting the Set-Up the license asisstant simply says "Fehler" which is "error". (after typing my login and password)

No further information.from the setup assistant

creo_fehler.png

The license file existed once but I already removed all Ptc products and files and started a new download´(because I read s.o. solved his problem this way) ....still the same error.

creo_fehler_notepad.png

I recieved the E-Mails from Ptc support with de backup copy of the license but I don´t know what to do with it.

I ran Creo on my other computer once but as a K12 (over 1 1/2 years ago so I don´t think this old license causes the problem because it ran out already)

Btw. the same problem appears during setup of Creo 3.0 (I need both programms for university)

I also contacted the PTC support but they did not answer

I really hope s.o. can help me

Thank you

Greetings from germany

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

see my reply in Problems during installation of Creo Student Edition discussion.

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags