cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

printing drawing from creo 3.0

ng-2
5-Regular Member

printing drawing from creo 3.0

hello

i am giving direct print of drawing from creo but print comes correct when i reduce the scale of drawing from 100% to 90% otherwise print doesnot comes right, is there any setting in config file or inside creo drawing envoirnment please help to find the solution..

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I believe everyone has the same issue and more.  The print routine is completely screwed up in Creo 3.0.  It's as if no one at PTC ever tried to print a drawing while Creo 3.0 was under development.  It's a very sad state when the most basic function is hosed in a software program of this stature.

I always set the scale to custom at 94% for each print I create.  The other thing that EVERYBODY hates is the white background with yellow text and object lines in the print routine.  I saw a posting recently that stated it would be corrected in Creo 4.0.

Bob

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:BobSchwerdlin)

The other thing that EVERYBODY hates is the white background with yellow text and object lines in the print routine.  I saw a posting recently that stated it would be corrected in Creo 4.0.

It's actually corrected in Creo 3.0 M090, due out on April 13th.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS197191

Hello,

I also passes this problem with Creo 3.0 M90. I have solved creating a PDF drawing file. When creating the PDF I move the margins in X and Y for the drawing format clicks. Usually I move the margins in X and Y 0.12 or 3.

AFBG

Top Tags