cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

saving individual drawing package from assembly drawing package

rbhatta
1-Newbie

saving individual drawing package from assembly drawing package

Hi all,

I want to save individual drawing sheets from a single drawing file of 100s of sheets (1 drawing file for each sheet). I want it as native drw file. Can anyone point me how to do that as I haven't been able to find a simple way for this.

Thank you

Ravi Bhatta

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, You should be able to save the drawing 100 times to new numbers and simply delete the sheets that you don't want if the 100 sheet drawing already exists. if you save the drawing it will not create additional models. Don't do it the other way, saving model will create new drawing and models and that will be a headache for you.

Thank you Roy for the reply. I was going through the same process and it seems I have total around 400 sheets and saving each and deleting the sheets out of each is taking a lot of time for me. If there is no other quick way, seems I have to stay with this then.

Thank you

Ravi

Top Tags