cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Exporting CSV files from Line Chart

VC_10938534
7-Bedrock

Exporting CSV files from Line Chart

Hi everyone, I am currently trying to export data to CSV in which I have collected in my LineChart from my mashup. I have seen the following article: Solved: Re: How to Export a Custom Excel file from Thingwo... - PTC Community. 

In which shows how to import CSV files but I am trying to export that data out and if its possible can is there a way to export in 30 minute intervals?
I would be exporting data from a thing in thingworx from a thing group that updates that chart if that information is helpful. 
I'm using ThingWorx 9.3.5

VC_10938534_0-1710787570689.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @VC_10938534 

You can bind any InfoTable output to the Data Export widget. If you want to download Line Chart data as CSV, you can bind Line Chart data to the Data Export Widget.

Velkumar_1-1710909655847.png

/VR

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @VC_10938534 

You can use Thingworx Data Export Widget to export CSV file from InfoTable Data

Data Export Widget (ptc.com)

/VR

I read up on that Data Export Widget, but what is the best way to bind that?
@Velkumar 

Hi @VC_10938534 

You can bind any InfoTable output to the Data Export widget. If you want to download Line Chart data as CSV, you can bind Line Chart data to the Data Export Widget.

Velkumar_1-1710909655847.png

/VR

Thank you for your response, it is greatly appreciated. It definitely helped me to understand!

Kishore_K
14-Alexandrite
(To:VC_10938534)

You can bind the "QueryPropertyHistory" if you are looking to plot time history.

Kishore_K_0-1710921090619.png

Hi Kishore_K
With the QueryPropertyHIstory, am I able to export multiple types of data (ABCD....XZY variables) that I am pulling from a line chart, or will I only be able to Export and XY Variables

Kishore_K
14-Alexandrite
(To:VC_10938534)

all the variables that are to 'logged' to the valuestream will be exported.

What if I'm not currently using Value Stream, and pulling from a thing itself, how would I bind that?

Top Tags