cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

ThingWorx Flow deprecation - How does this effect Codebeamer integration in Windchill

pjahn
16-Pearl

ThingWorx Flow deprecation - How does this effect Codebeamer integration in Windchill

PTC plans to end the support for on-premises ThingWorx Flow installations. But this is a requirement for the DPT integration between Codebeamer and Windchill (https://support.ptc.com/help/windchill/r13.0.1.0/en/index.html#page/Windchill_Help_Center/reqmgmt/RMThingworxFlowConfigsAbout.html)

What is the future scenario for this integration without ThingWorx Flow in an on-premises environment?

3 REPLIES 3
jbailey
17-Peridot
(To:pjahn)

I have the same concern. I brought this up to PTC last summer after this was announced at Liveworx. The only thing that came out of the discussion was that "there will be a way." For an organization  looking to roll out Codebeamer, it sure would be nice to know how so I can roll it out without flow than to add a dead product for 2 years...

JeffZemsky
17-Peridot
(To:pjahn)

Sorry for any confusion in the messaging.

TWX/Flow for the DPT use cases (eg connecting WC to Codebeamer, WRV&S, Modeler or other OSLC connections) will be available and supported through a minimum of June 2028.  As we are looking at updated mechanisms for providing our Flow technology this time might be extended and there might be opportunities to move earlier depending upon use cases.

Thanks for the update on this @JeffZemsky.

Top Tags