cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to implement walk me feature?

TDT
12-Amethyst
12-Amethyst

How to implement walk me feature?

Do we have any plugin to install Walk me feature?

2 REPLIES 2
avillanueva
22-Sapphire I
(To:TDT)

I had no idea what WalkMe was but looked it up on youtube. I believe there is a plugin for the browser and OS to implement this. I know of no specific integration with Windchill. I would think that WalkMe would assist if there was application specific integrations that were necessary. The video I saw appeared to not care as it was operating in the browser as an extension.

Hi @TDT ,

Long back I implemented it for one of my client. I couldn't recall the exact process now, but I think you can do it by adding the script element to appropriate JSP file. For example: begin_custom.jspf

@adeshmukh-2, by any chance do you have sample handy?

<script type="text/javascript">(function() {var walkme = document.createElement('script'); walkme.type = 'text/javascript'; walkme.async = true; walkme.src='<WalkMe_URL>'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(walkme, s); window._walkmeConfig = {smartLoad:true}; })();</script> 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Shirish

Top Tags